Anne at A word or two... nominated me for an award back in October and I have neglected to fulfill the requirements. (She actually had been inundated with awards and posted several at once and told me to pick one. So, you could say I nominated myself for this award. Oh, well.) It is the Silver Quill Blogger Award.
I have to answer some questions:
1. Do you prefer rhyming or non-rhyming poetry?
2. Which is your favorite Shakespeare play?
I don’t have a favorite, but the most memorable movie adaptation IMHO is the 1968 version of Romeo and Juliet starring Olivia Hussey. I was a kid at the time and I had a crush on her for some reason.
3. Who is your favorite author?
I like several, but I don’t have a favorite.
4. Name three people you admire.
I admire a number of people. They generally always try to do what is right and they have never intentionally hurt anyone.
5. What is your favorite music album?
I like many albums, but I don’t have one favorite. (I am not a favorite type of person.)
6. Which color do you most dislike?
Another silly question.
7. Name a song or poem that makes you feel emotional.
I like You’re Gonna Make Me Lonesome When You Go by Bob Dylan.
My nominees to receive the Silver Quill Blogger Award:
1. Michele at The Everyday Strange and Sacred
3. Ma-Li at Poet Jena’s Blog
4. Eda at Denisa Aricescu
5. Syed at Stalking Dawn
Choosing recipients is my least favorite part of this. If anyone I didn’t name would like to participate in awards please let me know through my “Contact” page.
- Copy the award logo and paste it into your post.
- Thank the person who nominated you and link back to them.
- Answer the seven questions about yourself.
- Nominate five other bloggers.
I know that some people are not fond of these awards. So, if you are not interested, just ignore this post. Awards are voluntary and if you don’t enjoy them, it’s not a problem.