Maarit-Johanna, Literature and Culture, has nominated me for the Beautiful Blogger Award. I am honored for the nomination and I accept. Thank you Maarit-Johanna for this generous nomination.
The rules for this award are:
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Post the award image to your page
- Tell seven things about yourself
- Nominate up to 15 other bloggers and let them know
I used to think I would be a visual artist, a painter, when I grow up—that dream got put on hold when I discovered writing—being a painter was not my first dream—my first dream was that I would become a rich oilman—as a kid I had strange dreams—I also dreamed of becoming the coach of the Dallas Cowboys—I decided not to grow up, just to keep on dreaming.
The nominees are:
- Poet Jena’s Blog
- A Word or Two…
- The Everyday Strange and Sacred
- My Pen and Me
- Only Fragments
- Stalking Dawn
- Bucket List Publications
- Whimsy Mimsy
- Unbound Boxes Limping Gods
Congratulations. You are all beautiful bloggers.