I have been nominated for the One Lovely Blog Award by WaywardSpirit. Thank you WaywardSpirit for the nomination.
Here are the rules for accepting this award:
- Thank the person who nominated you and link back to them in your post (and put in the logo)
- Share seven things about yourself
- Nominate 15 or so bloggers you admire
- Contact your chosen bloggers to let them know
I used to think I would be a visual artist, a painter, when I grow up—that dream got put on hold when I discovered writing—being a painter was not my first dream—my first dream was that I would become a rich oilman—as a kid I had strange dreams—I also dreamed of becoming the coach of the Dallas Cowboys—I decided not to grow up, just to keep on dreaming.
The nominees for the One Lovely Blog Award are:
- A Word or Two…
- The Everyday Strange and Sacred
- Stalking Dawn
- Organised Chaos
- Bucket List Publications
- History of the Ancient World
- Whimsy Mimsy
- Haiku Naturally
- Only Fragments
- My Pen and Me
- Canadian Hiking Photography
- Karin Wiberg
I would also have nominated Poet Jena’s Blog had Wayward Spirit not already done so.
Well that is my list. You all have lovely blogs and I enjoy reading them. Congratulations!